Author: Ryan Dube
•1/06/2009

Whether or not you realize it yet, mobile blogging, otherwise known as "moblogging," is rising as a very popular form of instant blogging that's set to take the world by storm.

How to Moblog to Boost Your Blog Ratings

Mobile blogging isn't complicated. In fact, regardless which platform you use, there's very likely an integrated method to enable blogging to your blog from your cellphone. As you can see from my last post, which I used in this article, I've enabled my phone to fire off entries to BetterContent whenever I've come across anything exciting or newsworthy.

Just consider the possibilities:
  • Journalists can instantly publish pictures and text from breaking news events
  • Hikers and campers can keep a live online journal of their adventures
  • A whole new niche for traveling novelists
  • Private Investigators can instantly publish findings for clients in private blogs
  • Families can provide instant updates to each other on family blogs
Read More...
This entry was posted on 1/06/2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On January 10, 2009 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous said...

I just bought an HTC Touch Pro and will definitely have to try this mobile blogging. I'll check this blog more often for good tech tips. Interesting note: My last name is also Dube. Is yours French or German?

 
On January 14, 2009 at 1:15 PM , Improvedliving said...

well HTC is so much in fashion. It rocks.



Ratings

 
On January 18, 2009 at 12:25 AM , Ryan Dube said...

Hey Dube - my name is french! Dube family used to have an accent mark over the "e" but that disappeared in time. Thanks for checking out the blog, I'll have a lot of updates on mobile writing coming up this month.

 
On January 18, 2009 at 12:26 AM , Ryan Dube said...

Improvedliving - I agree. I've got the Cingular 8125 (older model) smartphone, it does everything I need it to do, including mobile blogging!